Download Free Comparison Between PMBOK, PRINCE2, ANCSPM, AIPM and ICB.
- The Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
- Australian National Competency Standards for Project Management(ANCSPM)
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Project in Controlled Environment (PRINCE2)
- ICB (IPMA Competence Baseline)
Download Free PMP Prince2 Mapping Poster Templates. This Poster Templates describe the correlation between Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) and Project in Controlled Environment (PRINCE2) Certification.
Below the detail scope and area:
Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
Download Free IT Project Management Risk Control Matrix Templates
- Schedule, resources, and product definition have all been dictated by the customer or upper management and are not in balance.
- Schedule is optimistic, ‘best case’, rather than realistic, ‘expected case’.
- Schedule omits necessary tasks.
- Schedule was based on the use of specific team members, but those team members were not available.
- Cannot build a product of the size specified in the time allocated.
- Product is larger than estimated (in lines of code, function points, or percentage of previous project’s size).
- Effort is greater than estimated (per line of code, function point, module, etc.).
- Re-estimation in response to schedule slips is overly optimistic or ignores project history.
- Excessive schedule pressure reduces productivity.
- Target date is moved up with no corresponding adjustment to the product scope or available resources.
- A delay in one task causes cascading delays in dependent tasks.
- Unfamiliar areas of the product take more time than expected to design and implement.
Organization and management
Security Technology Implementation Checklists
1. Identify the organization’s development methodology and determine how the security department will meet all of the methodology’s requirements.
2. Identify the project manager for the new project.
3. Develop the system security requirements.
4. Develop the system fail-over and availability requirements.
5. Develop the system performance requirements.
Key element of successful Data Center Migration
1. Develop a complete inventory of Application and Infrastructure
What's complete inventory means? at least detail of:
- Application Owner (owner, admin, custody)
- Application Profile (function, os, database, interdependence)
- Infrastructure Profile (name, location, type, power)
2. Protect your property
Make sure your property is protected from damage, loss or theft during the relocation process.
3. Plan and schedule the move